- Contact Us
Why we developed this service.
A carefully considered exit strategy reflects the hard work and capital you’ve invested in your business. We want to work with you to develop your Succession Plan to ensure that the expectations of all parties are addressed and achieved.
· Do you feel your business would be unable to cope without you?
· Do you worry about being able to recover your investment (and more) when you exit?
· Are you concerned about the expectations your family may have for your business?
· Do you have clear expectations and goals for life beyond your business?
· Do you know what’s required to support your lifestyle after you’ve exited?
Succession Planning is about clarifying what you want for the future and defining the steps required to turn that vision into a reality, while taking into consideration business, personal and family expectations.
When should I use this service?
If you wish to take a more passive role or sell your business within the next three years, then we recommend you start the ongoing Succession Planning process now. The earlier you start the more likely you are to achieve your goals within the timeframe you set. The longer the planning phase, the more time you have to groom your business for sale and attract the right successor.