- Contact Us
Most people are in business to make money – but how many business owners know how to make more?
Understanding the financial implications of business decisions and being able to interpret the numbers is a vital skill for all managers to have.
More CA offers Financial Awareness Coaching sessions that will help you gain a thorough understanding of your financial reports, and show you how to manage and monitor your cash flow more effectively.
You’ll meet with Andrew every two months to discuss your business needs and objectives, in a supportive, relaxed environment.
During these sessions you will:
* Develop an understanding of financial reports
* Learn key accounting concepts
* Find out how to report on cash flow and profit
* Begin to produce your own customised reports on a monthly basis
* Understand how to manage your debtors and creditors more effectively
* Learn how to monitor income and expenses throughout the year
* Find ways to save time on admin tasks that could be automated
* Identify weaknesses and strengths in your business
* Iron out any existing errors (formats, coding, analysis, timing differences)
* Find out key information that should be captured monthly, and how (e.g. stock, debtors, creditors)
All these skills will help you make more informed business decisions with an eye to increasing your business profit, cashflow and value.
We know that not everyone has a love for accounting principles, so we promise to make it an enjoyable, easy experience! There’s free street parking outside and we have pretty good coffee too.